Want to lose stomach fat quickly? Avoid these 5 common mistakes I and many other people have made and you’ll be well on your way to a flatter stomach in no time!
1. Most people (including myself at one point) think that by simply banging out hundreds of abdominal crunches and doing other ab workouts is all that is needed to get a flat stomach fast. Unfortunately, this is just not true. Ab exercises are important to do, however, they are not designed to burn fat, they are designed to TONE the muscles UNDER the belly fat.
2. I could have sworn that by taking those “metabolism boosting” diet pills that I would finally melt away fat fast. Oh great, I was wrong again! Diet pills primarily work to remove water weight, and what do you think is going to happen once you first start drinking more water (which is required to burn fat and lose weight) and then stop taking those diet pills? You got it… “yo-yo weight loss’!
3. Speaking of water, this was something I overlooked… GREATLY! My friend, I can’t even begin to tell you how important it is to make sure that you get plenty of water each day, and this is not just for losing fat or weight, but also for your overall health. What I suggest you do is get at least 1/2 your weight in ounces of water every day for the best results. This will help to speed up your metabolic process and much more.
4. Did you know that you can actually b urn up to 500 calories during a full nights rest? Yes, it’s true! This is yet another problem many people make during the quest for getting in shape. Overlooking getting an adequate amount of sleep each night is not only bad in regards to being able to lose stomach fat quickly, but also for your overall health.
5. Reduce carbs, reduce fats, reduce calories and you’ll have a flat stomach lightning fast?! Nope! For so long, I kept getting myself tangled up with more fad diets than I care to remember! My friend, once I got on a diet that actually was based around the fact that food is NOT the enemy, and instead I was eating more often, eating all types of nutrients, and eating in a special way that caused extreme fat loss, I wound up dropping 52 pounds, I flattened my stomach, I lost 4 inches off my waistline, and this all took me close to 8 weeks to achieve. The awesome thing about it all was that it was so easy to do that it didn’t even feel like dieting!
Bottom line, if you want to lose stomach fat quickly, then I strongly recommend that you avoid those 5 common mistakes above and get yourself on a natural diet based around eating to burn fat, and I can assure you that you WILL get the body of your dreams before you know it!